SUPPLIER INSURANCE COMPLIANCE: CATEGORY II
|Required Insurance Coverage – Category II Suppliers
- $5,000,000 Each Occurrence
- $5,000,000 Products & Completed Operations
- $10,000,000 Annual Aggregate
Certificate should include Contractual Liability, Personal Injury and Property Damage.
|*An excess or umbrella policy is acceptable to broaden existing primary limits to increase them sufficiently to meet requirements.
|General Requirements for All Insurance
||Certificate Holder should read:
McLane Company, Inc., its parent and all subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions
4747 McLane Parkway
Temple, Texas 76504
||McLane Company, Inc., its parent and all subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions are named as Additional Insureds.
||All insurance must be on an Occurrence basis.
||All insurance carriers must have and maintain an AM Best rating of A or higher.
||Original certificate of insurance (ACORD Form) must be delivered to McLane prior to McLane paying for any purchases from Supplier.
The address and name on your COI and W-9 must match identically in order to avoid any delays with the approval process.
Category II ($5,000,000 limits)
- Alcohol/ Spirits
- Aerosols (any product that contains a compressed gas or propellant)
- Batteries (all batteries and any product that contains a battery of any kind)
- Chemicals: such as pesticides, degreasers, cleaning chemicals
- Contact solutions
- Containers intended to hold fuels, oils, coolant
- Contraception: foams, films and spermicides
- Dietary supplements
- Electronics (any product that contains a circuit board)
- Energy: bars, drinks, pills, shots
- Equipment sold with chemicals (vaporizer sold with medication, air fresheners, gel shoe inserts)
- Fuel additives
- Hazardous materials
- Herbal Products
- Ice cream
- Infant Formula
- Lighters, Matches
- Lip: balm, creams and petroleum jelly, etc.
- Liquids: cough medicine, ear drops, eye drops, inhalers, nasal spray, shampoo, soap)
- Meats: beef, lamb, pork, poultry, seafood, etc.
- Medical Test: pregnancy, COVID-19, etc.
- Medicated: bandages, creams (to include suntan lotion), ointments, salves, shampoos, swabs, wipes
- Medicine: ingested products (over the counter) including lozenges, pills/capsules (pain reliever, water pills, etc.)
- Non-Dairy Milk Substitute (refrigerated)
- Oil, chemicals, coolant, and any fuels
- Other Tobacco products (Cigars, Cigarettes, Chewable)
- Patches (heated and/or medicated)
- Produce, fresh
- Vitamin drinks
Sample Vendor Certificate
Please direct any questions to: email@example.com
Last Updated: August 10, 2023